Thursday, January 31, 2008

My Impression by: Rodney Rainey

So far,this book makes me want to write a book myself because it some how relates to my life.I remember those days when I lost somebody important in my life like for instance my grandmother on my dad's side that I never got the opportunity to meet.Soon hope to see her very soon when my time is up.This was how Joe felt when he was driving southward down to the sunrise near the beach where he would see other people having a good time.I felt just like him missing very important people in life that I loved and adored all my that inspired me.At first,my impression was ok but then I read the paragraph in chapter three that explains how he missed his wife and daughters,I just wanted to stop reading the book because that reminded me of the day I heard that my grandmother passed away.Have you ever felt this way about any close to you that passed away?

1 comment:

Terrell said...

yo it sound like u realy like this book that nice i hope u going to let me read it when u get done with it