Monday, January 28, 2008

Soul Survivor by: Dean Koontz Pages Read:17

One thing that I can say about this book is that the more I read it, it feels as if I was there. Joe Carpenter is a man with determination that was involved in a plane crash that was claimed to have three hundred people killed with no survivers.I think that this book has a good impression on me because it shows much detail and can be never forgotten.I like people that are determined to figure out and solve problems even though they don't have alot of evidence.This reminds me of a day when I was walking to the basketball court in the Delaware Park.I was shooting around and a 35 year old man that was 6 foot 6 asked can he play me one-on-one.I was very determined to win and I knew not to ever give up.With time flying by,I had these thoughts in my head the so much that I played hard and won the game.What skills do you have that would make you a survivor?

No comments: