Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Memories by: Dean Koontz pages:28

Being dpressed and sad is something that youi can't live with all the time.Its ok to move on but there is time to think back of those times that those people made you feel good or special.As Joe was driving from the beach,he decided to stop near the cemetery and pay his respects to his family that he misses so much.When he got to the cemetery,he notices how tthe time in his life was traveling by him slowly as he walked closer to their graves.He finally reached their graves so that he cn express his love for them by crying qietly.I never had a moment to appear at a cemetery to pay my respects to anyone.If I did go I would know what to do or say during the time that I was there.Many poeple that I know inspired me before they passed away like for instance Tupac Shakur and my grandmother on my dad's side of the family.Have you ever paid respects to anybody that passed away?how did it feel?

No comments: