Thursday, February 14, 2008

Back in the day!

This book was published in the 80's but being a collaboration of 4 of Stephens early novels some of them were written in the 70's. The setting of the story takes place i believe in the 50's . The feel of the story is somewhat antique the characters remind me of the cast of "Grease" but less musical and more kept together . This story is a good one and i feel that it will continue to be for more years to come . I enjoy reading stories set in times and places that im unfamiliar with it gives me a sample or a taste of how differnt life would be . How about you ? How do you feel about books in different time settings ?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was very impressed and liked how you came up with the title of your blog. The only question I have is, what's the title of your book? I know that it was one of the Stepen King originals but which one is it?

GF Eric said...

Well I like books that are set in different time periods. My favorite place is the Midevil ages. I read books about the crusades and the castle life. It's just amazing how life was back then. I am glad you like books like this.