Thursday, April 10, 2008

how have music impact the people today and how have music impact people in the past

I became interested in the subject because music been part of are life's for years. But i always Wonder, how have music have a impact on are community today.did it also had a impact on the our past . I did a little research and found out that music apart of history before time and help us in some ways. For example the the underground railroad they use songs to make hints to other slaves members that was trying to escape. The song will give them hints to either run from slaves owners or for directions just in case they get lost.
Music have influenced me since i was a little boy. For example i was younger i would sit in the car listening to my mom singing her favorite slow jams. Or my grandma dancing to her Mary J Blidge Cd's with my little sister in arms. Music help me bring back memories that i have long forgotten, like my mom and dad wedding or my first dance Even my first kiss.Its also bring back bad thought like fights i seen at party's and even people i have lost in the past that like certain songs.
I want to find out is how music influence other people in are society.How have music effected people life in the past and in the future, what type of music

No comments: