Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Getting Big Shoulders

I found this information looking for something else ,but if made very interested in getting shoulders like a gymnast's. The type,s of things they told me is that gymnasts, don't even train with weights.I was so amazed .What I read was they start off with stretching for 20 minutes then take a quick run too get the blood running.They mostly do resistence workouts. Resistences is mostly pulleys ,running with weights behind your back. Another workout is pulling on big rubber bands made for working out.I understand that you have to be athletically commit to see any results and i am willing to force my body in that state of being.









Guarneri, Brandon. "How to get shoulders like a gymnast's: three steps for building the body you've always wanted.(TRAINER)." Men's Fitness 23.9 (Nov 2007): 115(2). Health Reference Center Academic. Gale. McKinley High School. 23 Apr. 2008

1 comment:

Zach B said...

Gerry, gymnasts are only training for endurance man. You need to train with me on shoulder day. That will be fun and we'll have a good time doing it. Think about it bro, see you Friday.