Thursday, April 24, 2008

Packing On Muscle

Ever since I,ve been workingout i wanted to gain weight to look bigger.In my research i,ve look at other peoples post ,and commets . They tell the me to carry a loaf of bread with a peanut butter jar, and just snack all day.Another response said to eat corn. Experts recommend me take a weightgain shake. The big problem is shakes are not cheap. When making a good shake,or great tasting shake,you want to have fruits and juices. OH YEAH !!! MAKE SURE YOU GOT A BLENDER. Realizing in my research it takes time."MASS[R]."

"MASS[R]." Flex 23.9 (Nov 2005): 202(2). Health Reference Center Academic. Gale. McKinley High School. 1 May 2008

1 comment:

Meg said...

if you want 5to gain weight to look bigger and you still want to be healthy then just get healthy foods that will give you the weight maybe some cookies and stuff too idk do what you want just getting my work done....=)