Wednesday, May 14, 2008

music imapct on society : reaflection

During my resarch I found alot of information that I didnt know. I have found alot of cool stuff to for example like When you listen to music it make every part of your body move (doris soibelman author of Therapeuticand Industrial Uses of Music). Or when I found that survey that 2760 teens throught the age of 14 to 16 years of age, this survey showed that teens listen to music aleast 40 hours a week that I realy didnt know. Also when its talks about how hospital uses music as a thearpy for some patients thats going throw problems in the head. I also learn that we as american listen to music every day but little do we know music hlep more than we think.Music help relax our mines and hlep us make life decesion, it keep u going down the right path or keep u going down the wrong path. the problem I had with my project was at the beggining I thought i could find on how music can impact on are future and are past and are persent. I found out there not enough information that would tell u how music have a impact on our future. So I took the future out and the past and just put society. Music been around for years even in romans times music was a big play in the soceity. Sometime music set a setting like if its a scary movie and somebody about to come out and kill somebody it bluid suspense. Imaging if there was no music in t he world and everything was just quit. It would be pertty boring i think. I think music play a big roll in the world without music where would the world be. At the end of my search i have found the definition of music. Many different scientist have there on definition but towards the end I could never realy find a grind. People say its a unwanted noise or sound ,another one is a sound created by its maker and The last is publicly through the medium of a performer, or privately by a performer as listener(Irving Godt).So out of all these scientist and people that made up there on definition I made up my on definition. I think music is the sound that comes from your heart its like a way for your heart to speak to one another for example if a person love somebody they would sometimes use music to show that effection. The same way in the bad way if somebody hate somebody, they would listen to music to ethier make them mader or for solution to make it better. So music to me is a way to express the way u feel towards somebody or about something, its like a effections its like a feeling. So the questions I have for you is what is music to you ?? how do you feel about music in today society??? and did music effect your life ?. I think I have found all the information that I was looking for, I am realy happy about my my topic choose. I learn alot about music that I thought I have already known but I didnt.

No comments: