Tuesday, May 6, 2008

PLANS THAT BODY BUILDERS GO THROUGH

During my search on google ,I ran in to bodybuilding.com . I found out they got routines and/or programs. they have too keep a strict diet too keep a certain weight to compete in events. For example ,when taking dietary supplements they need to take a certain amount and\or kinds. Me myself I take multi-vitaims and whey protein Morning ,midday,and night. A good tip is to believe in changing routines every now and then.



Source Citation:Lockwood, Christopher M. "Volume control." Men's Fitness 15.7 (July 1999): 46(3). Health Reference Center Academic. Gale. McKinley High School. 13 May 2008
.

2 comments:

$hakira M. said...

I like how you pointed out that you have to keep up a strict diet too keep a certain weight to compete. It seems that you must be dedicated to become a body builder.

BaBy MiTcH said...

I have seen first hand how this can put a strain on family relationships. many times a mother will worry that her son is starving himself a few days before a weigh in. Also the person cannot eat the same meals the family is eating. Sometimes the family will make a meal that person can eat so he/she is with the family. This creates a hassle but support from the family is the best thing to help the person get through it.